- The Client should read and understand the regulations.
- To order a tattoo in the studio, the Client needs to be 18+ or at least 16 years old and with a parent’s written consent signed in the Studio.
- The Studio does not make tattoos to people under the influence of alcohol, street or medical drugs and intoxicants.
- The Studio may refuse to make a tattoo without specifying a reason.
- All photographs, designs and tattoos developed in the Studio are subject to copyright.
- The process of making a tattoo is irreversible. Before the session, the Client needs to consider his/her decision carefully.
APPOINTMENT AND DEPOSIT
- The Client can make a tentative appointment for the session by filling out a contact form available at Studio’s website, official Studio’s Facebook profile, Instagram, by phone, email or in person.
- The booking is confirmed once the Client pays a deposit to the Studio.
- The deposit can be paid by bank transfer to the Studio’s account or in person in the Studio.
- The deposit is deducted off the final price of the tattoo.
- The payment of the deposit is equivalent to the acceptance of the Regulations.
- The payment of the deposit should be made within 3 working days from making an appointment for the session. After that time, the tentative appointment is canceled.
- Tentative booking without the deposit paid in due time is not binding.
- The deposit is non-returnable.
- The Client may lose the deposit, if he/she fails to come to the Studio for the session on an agreed date and does not contact the Studio to change the appointment 3 working days before the date of the session at the latest.
CHANGE OF APPOINTMENT DATE
- The Client has the right to change the date of the session 3 working days before the date booked at the latest.
- If the Client fails to appear for the session without notice delivered at least 3 working days before the session, the Client will lose the deposit. To set another appointment, the Client will be required to pay a deposit again.
- If the Client needs to cancel the session, the Client may request the return of the deposit, provided the Client notifies the Studio about the situation 7 working days before the date of the session at the latest.
- The Studio does not have a fixed price list.
- Every time tattoo prices are agreed with the Studio separately, and each design is priced individually.
- Pricing is based on the size, complexity, colors, style and details included in the tattoo. With larger projects, tattoo price is broken down to daily sessions, and the total cost depends on the number of sessions necessary to complete the tattoo.
- Pricing is based on information from the Client and each time a price spread is defined. During the session in the Studio, the tattoo may be extended or reduced, since the Studio does not calculate the price per centimeter but instead adjusts the size to fit the tattooed place.
- A design for the Client is made a week before the session date at the earliest.
- The Studio does not send designs in advance.
- The custom design is based on information from the Client and the design is presented to the Client at the beginning of the session, unless the Client agrees otherwise with the artist. The Client has the right to make changes to the design after it has been presented.
VISIT TO STUDIO
- Smoking or drinking alcohol or other intoxicants is prohibited in the Studio.
- The Client is prohibited to touch any equipment and auxiliary materials used to make tattoos. Failure to observe the rule may result in a permanent loss of health.
- People coming to be tattooed must observe general sanitary rules of the Studio and follow instructions given by artists and Studio personnel.
- Before the session, the Client will be asked to sign his/her consent form for making the tattoo and inform the artist about his/her health status, read a warning notice regarding possible complications in case of failure to take due care or consequences of hidden deceases or allergies, and then sign a statement on accepting the risk. In case the Client hides any information or provides false information about his/her health, the Studio is not liable for any possible complications.
- Please do not bring small children and/or animals for the session.
- The Client can bring maximum one person to accompany him/her during the session.
- After the session, the tattoo artist provides detailed instructions and written information about necessary aftercare and healing.
- The Studio is not liable if the Client fails to observe aftercare recommendations.
- In case of any doubt regarding healing and aftercare, the Client should contact the Studio.
- After the tattoo has healed, any necessary corrections are provided for free within maximum one year 1 after the session. After that period, the Client will be requested to pay for corrections.
- The Studio offers professional cosmetics promoting tattoo healing,
- The Studio offers tattoo gift vouchers.
- A gift voucher bought with the Studio is valid 1 year from the purchase date. During this period, an appointment for the session has to be agreed. In case of failure to agree an appointment during 1 year from the purchase date, the validity of the voucher will expire.
- The Client booking his/her session with a voucher has to follow all ordinary booking rules except the need to pay a deposit.
GUEST AND FORMER COLLABORATING ARTISTS
- In case the tattoo was made by a guest artist, the Studio is not liable for the tattoo. If corrections are needed, the Client needs to contact the artist directly.
- In case the tattoo is made or started to be made by an artist who discontinues his/her cooperation with the Dirty Tattoo Studio, the Client is required to contact the artist directly to agree any correction or completion of the tattoo. The Dirty Tattoo Studio is not liable for any problems to contact an artist who does no longer cooperate with the Studio.